Monday 19 September 2011

Panthera Leo in French fashion Comp!




One of my new pieces as part of Panthera Leo Collection is this new statement collar. The piece has been entered into a competition called White Swan with French fashion magazine Madame Figaro and Carnet de Mode an online platform for new designers. The top voted pieces will be featured on the sight and be shown at a luxury wedding event in Paris! Voting is still open so I really need your help to stay in the top 25 to (hopefully) show my work in beautiful Pareeeeeee! You can use this link to vote which will be really appreciated! (you also have to follow the link they email you to make sure you're not a robot).




Click HERE to give me your vote and help me get to Paris!



(Many thanks to Nikita Gill & Simon Shortt for the beautiful photography)

No comments: